- Admission to the play area is good for all day play. Keep your wristbands on and you can come back later in the day for no charge.
- Adults (age 16+) with a child: Free.
- Adults and carried infants are free.
- PASSES are good for open play on weekdays or weekends but do not include certain special events as noted on our website calendar of events.
- Our Play Area is built for children 12 years and younger who are no taller than 4’10”. We ask that youth exceeding our height limits or teens age 13 through 15 not enter the Play Area – even to supervise younger children – and remain in the Cafe Area. Only adult caregivers, 16 years and up, are allowed in the Play Area.
This policy has come based on experience when youth too tall for the Play Area, while meaning no harm, inadvertently put toddlers at risk playing among them. Older youth in the cafe are welcome to:
- enjoy the board games, cards, puzzles, art set, and other items located on bookshelves by the cafe stage.
- sit at the “bar” along the windows into the play area if line of sight is needed or desired with their party.
- bring a friend and enjoy hanging out at the cafe.
- grab some complimentary infused water and relax in the cozy cafe booths reading, studying, or watching the latest YouTube viral video.
- enter the play area to access the restrooms and then return to the cafe.
- participate in party room activities if here for a friend or family members party.
Though we love all children and youth, safety is our priority, especially for the most vulnerable. There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you for doing what is best for our facility, especially our youngest guests.
Cafe O’Play Pricing
GENERAL ADMISSION to the Play Area
- Ages 2 to 12 years: $10
- Crawlers to 23 months: $7
- Ages 2 to 12 years: $12
- Crawlers to 23 months: $7
- Happy Hour! : $6.50 (Per child admission, last 2 hours we are open)
- Multi-Play Passes
- 5 Play Pass: $37 ($7.40 per admission)
- 10 Play Pass: $79 ($7.18 per admission since the 10-Play includes one extra bonus play for 11 total)PURCHASE NOW
DISCOUNTS OFF ADMISSION
Please request these discounts at the time of admission.
- $1 for grandparents with grandkids
- $1 for teachers and members of our safety forces (military/police/fire/guard). Please show your ID.
- $1 for Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts in uniform or with ID
- $1 for small groups (8 or more children coming together).
- $2 for large groups (20 or more children coming together).
Valid one month from the date of purchase.
- 1 child families: $45
- 2 children families: $80
- 3 or more children families: $110
Winter Seasonal Pass
Valid for unlimited admission through the months of December, January, & February.
- $99 for 1 child families
- $199 for 2 child families and
- $299 for 3 or more child families
* Important information regarding all PASSES:
- Passes can be used for either weekday or weekend admissions.
- Passes do not guarantee admission at all times.
- Passes WILL NOT be honored at certain special events & classes. These are typically events & classes where we incur extra expense related to hiring outside characters/vendors, providing special food, adding extra entertainment or decorations and/or needing to provide extra supplies or staffing. We typically hold 1 or 2 of these types of special events or classes each month. Any events that we sell tickets for are NON-PASS events.
- On very busy days, attendance at Cafe O’Play may exceed our capacity of 200 people. If this occurs, for the health and safety of all, staff will not allow any new customers to enter until attendance drops to 150 people.
- 5-Play and 10-Play Passes may be used with multiple children at one time and may be shared with friends and family members or given as gifts. 5-Play and 10-Play Passes should be treated like cash as they cannot be refunded or replaced if lost.
- Monthly, Annual, and Seasonal Passes follow the children they were purchased for. This means that other caregivers than the parents (such as sitters, nanny’s or grandparents) may bring in the pass when accompanying the children the pass was purchased for. Please present a picture ID when using one of these passes. If lost or stolen, Monthly, Annual, or Seasonal Passes can be replaced.
- When purchasing a Monthly, Annual, or Seasonal pass in the cafe, you will be asked for the children’s names and birthdates that the pass is intended for. If purchasing one of these passes online you will receive a followup email or call to get this information. Only those children the pass was bought for can be brought in under that pass. These passes cannot be shared with other families or relatives. Anyone caught violating this policy will lose the use of their pass and no refund will be given.
- Any child or adult who violates the rules of Cafe O’Play to extent that they are asked to leave and they came in under a pass, will not receive any refund.