- Admission to the play area is good for one session. You have a choice of choosing a 3-hr session or an All Day session. If you choose the All Day session you may keep your wristbands on and you can come back later in the day for no charge.
- Two adults (age 17+) per party checking in are admitted for free, after that it is $7.99 each for extra adults.
- Carried infants are free.
- PASSES are good for open play on weekdays or weekends but do not include certain special events as noted on our website calendar of events.
- Our Play Area is built for children 10 years of age or younger. Youth exceeding our age limit or teens age 13 through 15 cannot engage in active play. We recommend they remain in the Cafe Area but they are permitted to sit with their family in the Play Area if so desired. Young teens who are present to assist an adult in the caregiving of a younger child should be identified to our staff at check-in.
- Older youth in the cafe are welcome to:
- bring board games, cards, puzzles, or other items from home to enjoy in the comfort of the cafe.
- sit at the “bar” along the windows into the play area if line of sight is needed or desired with their party.
- bring a friend and enjoy hanging out at the cafe.
- relax in the cozy cafe booths reading, studying, or watching the latest YouTube viral video.
- participate in party room activities if here for a friend or family members party.
Though we love all children and youth, safety is our priority, especially for the most vulnerable. There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you for doing what is best for our facility, especially our youngest guests.
GENERAL ADMISSION to the Play Area for a 3-Hour Session:
- Ages 2 to 10 years: $14.99
- Crawlers to 23 months: $9.99
- All Day Play Sessions can be purchased for $24.95
- Multi-Play Passes
- 5 Play Pass: $65.99 ($13.19 per admission)
- 10 Play Pass: $123.99 ($11.27 per admission since the 10-Play includes one extra bonus play for 11 total)
* Important information regarding all PASSES:
- Passes can be used for either weekday or weekend admissions.
- Passes do not guarantee admission at all times.
- Passes WILL NOT be honored at certain special events & classes. These are typically events & classes where we incur extra expense related to hiring outside characters/vendors, providing special food, adding extra entertainment or decorations and/or needing to provide extra supplies or staffing. We typically hold 1 or 2 of these types of special events or classes each month. Any events that we sell tickets for are NON-PASS events.
- 5-Play and 10-Play Passes may be used with multiple children at one time and may be shared with friends and family members or given as gifts. 5-Play and 10-Play Passes should be treated like cash as they cannot be refunded or replaced if lost.
- Any child or adult who violates the rules of Cafe O’Play to extent that they are asked to leave and they came in under a pass, will not receive any refund.