Diaper Changing Etiquette
We ask that all parents follow this Diaper Changing Etiquette for the health and safety of everyone:
- Change diapers using the changing tables. They are provided in both the women’s and men’s restrooms as well as in the hallway outside the restrooms.
- Don’t change a diaper in an area where other kids play, crawl, or would be exposed to possible urine leakage or fecal matter.
- Wash your hands after changing a diaper.
- Dispose of diapers in the trash can provided next to each diaper station.
- If you have older children and need someone to watch them while you tend to the diaper needs of an infant, please let our staff know and someone will be happy to help.