Bring a Friend (and their child) to Cafe O’Play for free!
- This special goes for the next month, now through Saturday October 17th.
- You get one free admission for every regular admission you purchase.
- Free admissions must include both an adult and a child.
- This free other cannot be used for siblings.
- Go to our secure online store, plan out your session visit and then look for the FALL SPECIAL item on the Open Play Session booking page. Use that product to book the total number of adults and kids that you will be bringing as your free guests.
- Be sure to encourage your friends to sign our new waiver ahead of time or they can do it when they arrive.
- If your friends are new to Cafe O’Play please remind them to bring socks for adults and children and as always, we are open for kids age 10 and under. Also, if they are new to the cafe, please encourage them to watch our New General Play Guidelines video.
We all know how hard this pandemic season has been on social connections. We hope this free offer will allow you to reconnect with friends you might not have seen in a while or introduce a new neighbor to our business.
Through this challenging time we’ve worked diligently at Cafe O’Play to improve our facility and services to create the safest and cleanest indoor play cafe in Northeast Ohio. Perhaps you have a friend who would love to bring their kids to Cafe O’Play but they’re concerned about whether it’s safe to do so? Share with them all that we do to keep it clean and invite them to come by for a free visit with you.
We have some fun character visits coming up in the next few weeks which also might be a great time to set up a playdate with a friend and surprise the kids with a visit from Tinker Belle or Mavis or later in October, the Descendents or even Woody & Jessie on Halloween.
We hope this Fall Special is helpful to you and other families in our community.
John & Carolyn Green
Cafe O’Play Owners