The health and safety of our guests at Cafe O’Play are of paramount importance. Your business is important to us and we care about your kids. John & Carolyn Green, our owners, have four young kids themselves (all of whom work at the Cafe!) and many of our staff are studying Early Childhood Education or other related fields with the hopes of eventually being teachers, school counselors, and special ed instructors. We love kids.
We know this has been a concerning year for sickness. We want to assure you that we at Cafe O’Play are taking every precaution possible to keep our customers safe and healthy.
Here is what we at Cafe O’Play do to keep us safe to visit.
- On a daily basis our staff clean and sanitize every surface in the play area including all seating, toys, and our large play structure. We then vacuum all rugs and perform a visual safety check of the play structure.
- Monthly we hire a professional cleaning service to not only clean the structure and vacuum the floors but they go high up into the ceiling joists and on top of the air conditioning conduit to clear it of dust and debris.
- Several times a year a professional cleaning service deep cleans all the carpets throughout the facility.
- We ask all guests to check in their kids at the Cafe counter when first arriving and kids showing visible sick symptoms are asked to leave and come play when they are feeling better.
- Hand sanitizer is located in both the play area and cafe.
Beyond these measures, we have taken further action by having our whole facility treated with MICROSHIELD 360. We are unaware of any other children’s indoor play facility in northeast Ohio that has taken this time-consuming, expensive, and extensive step in protecting their guests.
MICROSHIELD 360 is a state-of-the-art, unique, preventative, antimicrobial coating that is constantly self-disinfecting our facility and working 24/7 to reduce your exposure to the common cold, flu virus, strep, norovirus and over 90 other known pathogens. This product is EPA registered, colorless, odorless, environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, and safe for human contact. It has been proven to kill 99.99% of all harmful pathogens (MRSA, Norovirus, Flu, Common Cold and 90+ others).
The local, Cleveland based company that installed MICROSHIELD 360 will be out quarterly to test its efficacy and guarentees it will protect our customers for a full year.
For more information on this product visit their website at microshield360.com . Below you will also find links to several PDF’s of information and recommendations for MICROSHIELD 360.