A parent or guardian who is at least 18 years old must fill out this waiver either ONLINE or at the Cafe O’Play Waiver Kiosks that you’ll find just inside our doors. Under “Household Information” please enter info related to the child or children who will be visiting Cafe O’Play. Underneath this, click the small down arrow to the left of the Parent or Guardian line and enter your information. Underneath the signature section, click on the “Add Guest” button at the lower left and add each child who will be associated with this waiver.
Parents & Caregivers Responsibilities
- HEALTH ASSESSMENT. No adult or child is allowed to be at Cafe O’Play who is experiencing symptoms of illness. Staff will do a visual check at check-in and may ask for you or your child’s temperature to be taken, if there are visual signs of illness. All adults and children are expected to practice good hand washing and sanitary practices.
- CHECK IN. When first arriving, everyone in your party must check in at the Cafe counter and receive a wristband.
- BE AWARE. If your child is imposing on another’s positive play time, please step in to correct their behavior immediately. If they cannot comply, a manager may ask you to leave and return when behavior has improved.
- SPEAK UP. If your child is bearing the brunt of another child’s negative behavior, kindly let a staff person know so that resolution can be attained.
- SAY SOMETHING. If you see something that concerns you, please bring it to the attention of the manager on duty.
- BE CONSIDERATE. If your child is crying and cannot be consoled within a reasonable time, please take the child out of our environment until they calm down.
- WASH HANDS! For your health and safety, please wash your child’s hands and your own before and after play.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD or BEVERAGE. Please kindly patronize our Cafe and save outside food for when you leave the premises. (We will allow packaged baby food, water, and formula in cups from home for babies and toddlers).
- RESPECT SESSION TIME. Please gather personal belongings and use restrooms near the end of your session time so that you will be ready to leave when your session ends.
- KEEP TRACK OF BELONGINGS. Cafe O’Play will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. Lost and found items are collected nightly and placed in the lost and found box. Once a month items in this box are given to Goodwill.
- KEEP SOCKS ON! For the health and safety of all children, please remove shoes and play in socks.
- SLIDE DOWN!! Climbing up or standing on the slide is not allowed and puts children at risk.
- BE KIND!! Tackling, grabbing, rough play or bullying will not be tolerated. Those unable to comply will be asked to leave the premises.
- PLAY FAIR!! All children and adults will play with respect, fairness and kindness.
- KEEP YOUR TOYS SAFE! Safety is our highest priority, so no outside toys of any kind will be allowed in the playground area. Please give those to your caregivers for safe-keeping.
- EAT ONLY IN THE CAFE. For the safety and cleanliness of our Play Area, all Cafe food and treats must be eaten in the Cafe ONLY. Drinks can be brought into the play area.
- TODDLER AREA is for ages 3 and under. Thanks for leaving that space just for them to play in.
Customers entering Cafe O’Play acknowledge the inherent risks present in an indoor play environment. While Cafe O’Play works diligently to provide a safe environment for all, certain risks, whether inherent in the facility itself or caused by the actions of other patrons, are unavoidable. By using our facility, Customers shall indemnify Cafe O’Play, its employees, agents and officers against any and all liability incurred by any negligent or willful act of the customer, caregiver, child, or other customers. Patrons also accept and assume the risk of general exposure to common bacteria, viruses, and other potential injuries as an inherent risk of using a playground facility.